środa, 4 czerwca 2014

Glowing Green Soup (GGSo) For Your Beauty!

Hi Guys!
Today I'm going to be sharing with you my variation of Kimberly Snyder's Glowing Green Soup (you can find original here: httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G4sEY6XWbI). I love to use garlic for its spiciness and health benefits, so of course I had to add it. Avocado adds extra creaminess.It's fresh, delicious and so quick to make! I'm sure you'll love it!

Glowing Green Soup (GGSo) 

Serves: 1-2
  • 1 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
  • 3 cups baby spinach
  • 2 cups tomatoes, rough chopped
  • ½ cup zucchini, chopped
  • 3 Tbs. purple onion
  • 1 garlic clove
  • 2 Tbs. nutritional yeast
  • ¼ tsp. sea salt, or to taste
  • 1 Avocado
  • fresh dill, for topping
  • Cayenne pepper, for topping
  • flax seeds, for topping
Blend everything together, retaining some texture. Top with the avocado, cayenne pepper and flax seeds (I'm using ground ones) and enjoy!

Love,

Renata



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz